People and Talent Partner
I am excited to say that Major Players have partnered with one of the top Creative Agencies in London who are on the look out for an People and Talent Partner. This role would be ideal for either an HR Business Partner (HRBP) or a Senior HR Advisor who's looking at taking the next step in their career.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and engaging individual to join their established and growing team (9). This role is key to the business, as you will be directly liaising with the different internal groups in the wider business and get actively involved with all new and existing initiatives.
As the successful People and Talent Partner day to day you will be:
* Developing a strong understanding each department and what their business needs are
* Delivering strategies and development plans
* Identifying staff training and the means to retain them
* Developing an on boarding process, being a buddy to any new starter
* Across performance reviews
* Working confidential ER cases
* Creating fresh initiative's, processes and structure to roll out across the business
* Working closely with the People and Talent Assistant - being a mentor, working on projects etc.
In order to be successful within this role as People and Talent Partner you will have:
* Worked within a large Creative / Media Agency
* Worked across redundancy and TUPE cases
* Worked as either an HR Business Partner (HRBP) or as a Senior HR advisor who's looking for the next step
* CIPD is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to become embedded within a amazing business and play a key role in their development.
If this sounds like your dream role get in touch immediately!
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin