People and Talent Admin
Major Players are working with a worldwide creative agency based in central London who is looking for a People and Talent Admin to join their creative and busy hub.
Day to day responsibilities as an People and Talent Admin:
* Supporting the People Team
* Arranging all contracts for new starters/leavers/promotions etc.
* Assisting on payroll
* Updating employee records
* Managing all enquiries from the office
* Getting involved & running inductions & starter packs are distributed & up to date.
To be a successful HR Administrator for this Creative Agency you should have:
* 6 months - 1 years experience minimum in a similar environment
* Ideally have worked within an agency
* Proven track record working to deadlines & managing multiple tasks at once
* High attention to detail with a non precious attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to grow within a very successful advertising agency! Please apply below if you feel this would be a great fit
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin