We are currently looking to bring on a Payroll Administrator to join our brilliant finance department, sitting in a central function supporting everything payroll related across a company of 75+ people.
Major Players is the UKs leading Creative, Digital and Marketing talent agency with beautiful offices in the heart of Covent Garden and recent expansion into the international market.
Our office is a collaborative, fun and hardworking environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We are proud of our inclusive culture and believe it's what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We have a hybrid working model at Major Players so you will be coming into the office 2-3 days per week and the rest of your time can be spent working remotely.
* Dealing with the payroll queries over the emails/phone calls and providing excellent customer services to freelancers and clients
* Processing payroll from start to end and complying with the HMRC reporting
* Assisting freelancers in completing their timesheets over the online timesheet portal
* Assisting clients to approve timesheets over the online timesheet portal
* Collect, compile and enter payroll data on timesheet portal
* Processing assignments on tracker and requesting details from freelancers and chase missing information
* Setting up workers on the payroll system and ensure the integrity and accuracy of data
* Collating timesheets, purchase invoices, rectifying errors on purchase invoices and ensuring accuracy in all you do
* Processing Purchase invoices on payment system (Safe - Tempest)
Desired Skills & Experience
* Strong payroll experience with a good working knowledge of systems, processes and tasks listed above. There will always be someone on hand to support with training and development, but a good foundation of payroll experience is essential
* Solid data entry skills
* Working knowledge of Tempest is essential. In addition to this, knowledge of InTime would be desirable.
* Strong numerical skills
* Understanding of internal controls
* Communication skills - verbal and written
* Basic knowledge of Excel
* Attention to detail
* Planning and organizing
* Problem solving
* Customer service orientation
Working for Major Players
* Unlimited Holiday - providing the freedom and flexibility for a good work/life balance
* Flexi-Benefits - allowing you to choose your own benefits scheme worth up to £1k annually
* Company Wide Incentives - including extravagant trips away, our Good Vibes Club, lunch club and regular company socials
* Free Thursday Bar - to unwind and toast our weekly successes
* Along with a host of others which can be found here: Join Us (majorplayers.co.uk)
Major Players is an Equal Opportunity employer, we have recently launched our own DE&I Statement, outlining our commitments in being a conduit for positive change (this can be found on our website). We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer which ensures our recruitment processes are robust, inclusive and accessible for all.
Contact: Abi Street