We are currently looking to bring on a Payroll Administrator to join our brilliant finance department at Major Players, the UKs leading Creative, Digital and Marketing talent agency.
Our office is a collaborative, fun and hardworking environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We are proud of our inclusive culture and believe it's what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We have a hybrid working model which allows for partial remote working.
* Processing payroll from start to end and complying with the HMRC reporting
* Dealing with payrol queries
* Assisting freelancers and clients with the online timesheet process.
* Manage payroll data on timesheet portal and setting up workers with accuracy.
* Processing assignments and requesting details from freelancers.
* Collating timesheets, purchase invoices, rectifying errors on purchase invoices and ensuring accuracy in all you do
* Processing Purchase invoices on payment system (Safe - Tempest)
Desired Skills & Experience
* Strong payroll experience with a good working knowledge of systems, processes and tasks listed above. There will always be someone on hand to support with training and development, but a good foundation of payroll experience is essential.
* Working knowledge of Tempest is preferable.
Working for Major Players
* Unlimited Holiday
* Flexi-Benefits - worth £1k annually
* Company Wide Incentives - including extravagant trips away, lunch club and regular company socials
* Free Thursday Bar
* Along with a host of others which can be found here: Join Us (majorplayers.co.uk)
Major Players is an Equal Opportunity employer, we have recently launched our own DE&I Statement, outlining our commitments in being a conduit for positive change (this can be found on our website). We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer which ensures our recruitment processes are robust, inclusive and accessible for all.
Contact: Abi Street