Paid Social Manager
Contact: Conor Ryan
Our client is a results-driven performance marketing agency within a truly integrated marketing and communications company with a multi-disciplinary offering. They operate in over 100 countries, employing over 16,000 people, they are a team of 600+ in the UK. Driven by results, they offer extensive expertise & rich actionable insight to help brands navigate the complex performance marketing world across channels & drive business performance.
This is an exciting position within the team to act as an Account Manager, working on a diverse range of clients.
You'll be expected to manage key pieces of business, providing a superior service to our clients and delivering innovative communications planning solutions. You will apply your knowledge of owned, earned, paid and shared communications platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the challenges the clients are facing. Furthermore you will be responsible in driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers use them.
* Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
* Support the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of client accounts as well as addressing strategic business challenges.
* Creation and delivery of paid social plans for clients.
* Campaign / project management and the ability to take ownership and delivery of client programmes from brief to campaign report.
* Collaborate with the wider activation team to deliver best in class campaigns that exceed campaign targets.
* Manage campaign teams to ensure delivery to deadline and budget.
* Ensure that results are reported with accuracy and that actionable insights are shared for continuous campaign improvement.
* Perform presentations to clients and agency staff with enthusiasm and zeal.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to keep abreast of platform developments as well as drive innovation and strategic campaigns for clients.
* Ensure you are up-to-date with cultural/ social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
* Assist in the development of and participation in promoting our company offering and group services.
* Supporting additional projects as required - such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
Team & People Management:
* Lead by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the Account Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns.
* Play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
* Develop a close relationship with the leadership team to provide regular insight and updates on client portfolio.
* Take ownership of personal and team skill development with full commitment and attendance to all training and development sessions.
* Set and monitors benchmarks for personal development within team.
* Identify any developmental training needs.
* Act as an ambassador for the business, inspiring others and demonstrating our agency values.
* Monitor of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output.
* Continually act as an ambassador for the agency in all internal and external events.
Who we're looking for:
* 2-3 years proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
* Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* We also need you to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
* Ideally you will have experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans.