Paid Social Manager - Uxbridge, London
Contact: Kate Bergman
£35,000 - £38,000
Paid Social Manager - The Company!
Our client is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. They connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change.
Their business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
The role is working in house with one of the agencies companies - a global leader in the automotive and transportation space, with over 9000 locations around 140 countries around the world.
They are building a multi-disciplinary dedicated team that will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire client's customer journey.
The Head Quarters in Uxbridge employ approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities and offers an excellent benefits package.
Paid Social Manager - The Role!
You will be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, twitter and youtube. The role will also include hands on planning, buying and strategy of paid social accounts. You will constantly be thinking outside the box, coming up with imaginative ways to approach challenges.
You will be expected to bring knowledge of content and wider digital trends to bear, to manage other content strategists, participate in client education and promote best practice among senior stakeholders.
Your team will support the company's 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as the client's bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
* Planning, implementing and reporting paid social media campaigns across both direct response (i.e. lead generation) and branded campaigns
* Setting up Paid social performance KPI's for new campaigns and meet clients KPI's and advise on campaign optimization.
* Creating and implementing the overall company social media and marketing plan including managing the paid social budget and being responsible for managing successful paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, twitter and YouTube.
* Scheduling of approved posts and ensuring all social media activity is up to-date, highly engaging and on-message.
* Acting as the first point of contact for any external influencers and where appropriate establishing new relationships with rising stars.
* Regular social listening to monitor brand mentions, competitor activity and hot topics
* Measure performance of paid social efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, adobe analytics etc.)
* 1-2 years of hands-on paid social media program execution
* A working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms
* Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media and content marketing platforms that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives
* 2+ years' experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must
* Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
* Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus, but not essential.
* Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
* This role can be either full time or part time but must include a minimum of 2.5 days onsite
* The remaining time will be used to work on other client projects out of the London hub
* A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!