Paid Social Manager
Contact: Jadie Davison
£30,000 - £40,000
Major Players are really excited to be working with an innovative company who manage only the most top-quality social creators in the world - individuals who have built real audience and influence across social media platforms. As the paid social manager, you'll be responsible for the company's unique product/service that allows brands to access top digital talent while also deftly targeting potential new customers in an engaging and credible way. You'll be organised and motivated, have a passion for the influencer space, and have a deep level understanding of planning and executing paid social campaigns. You'll have amazing organisational skills, being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point social campaigns to the highest standard in the industry in an incredibly fast moving and entrepreneurial environment. The company has offices in London, Los Angeles, and Sydney.
* Full understanding of client business objectives / communication objectives and ensure these are translated into meaningful platform strategies
* Develop and foster an effective working relationship with partners at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social/content amplification platforms
* Identify and resolve any potential problems with ways of working between the team and the internal client teams
* Be responsible for the timely and accurate billing and reconciliation of campaign spend / income by your team to ensure suppliers are paid on time, and clients are invoiced on time
* Ensure campaigns are delivered as planned with no overspends or errors in delivery
* Monitoring of daily delivery and regular optimization of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
* Ensure regular reporting to clients is delivered according to schedule, working in partnership with the operations team. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful
* Contribute towards new business RFPs and pitches as required
* 2+ years' experience in generating & executing paid social campaigns
* Passion & knowledge of the digital & social space
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective and pragmatic negotiation skills
* Good understanding of MS-office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
* Highly organised and effective
* Ruthless attention to detail
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders consecutively
If you're adaptable to a rapidly growing business and are comfortable with taking on new tasks within your role as the need arises,
then please apply.