Paid Social Manager - £30k to £40k - Hybrid (London)
Creating 'Movements' is what my client does…. Not moments.
I am working with a London based agency who is dedicated to Insights, planning, paid media and engagement.
They are looking for someone to come onboard to define strategies across Paid Advertising whilst also creating and implementing these campaigns.
If you have over 2 years' experience within paid campaign activation, reach out now!
* Manage large budgets and develop paid social and PPC campaigns
* Innovatively create, optimise and report on campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more!
* Create dashboards to report and monitor key KPIs as a measure of success
* Client Facing: Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to determine best actions for business.
* Over 2 years' experience working with Paid Advertising
* Well versed with creating and optimising PPC and Paid Social campaigns
* Analytical with raw data and able to present back to clients with confidence
* Proficient with campaign creation and hungry to develop within strategy
This role requires for you to be based in London.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher