My client is an award-winning social-first publisher with offices in London and New York.
The company owns and operates a number of hugely popular media brands that create and publish content across social media, which together have amassed over 120 million followers.
They exist to create ideas that get people to thrive online and in the real world!
They are looking for a Paid Social person with 2 years' experience who is ready for a step up to a manager position.
* You will respond to paid media and social media briefs, swiftly and confidently.
* Deliver multi-platform paid social strategies, media plans and reporting frameworks
* Lead client accounts and build strong partner relations.
* Create, optimise, and report on successful campaigns across a range of platforms.
* Lead internal meetings with Project Manager and support Paid Social needs across the business.
* 2+ years' experience creating, optimising and reporting on Paid Social Campaigns
* Strong experience with Social Ads Managers: Facebook / Instagram and others
* Experienced analysing data and working with Excel
* Strong understanding of Platform roles - best practice and performance
* Experienced using a wide range of budgets
* Passionate about Paid Social and Performance!
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, reach out now!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher