Paid Social Manager - Agency - London
Contact: Milena Dunev
Up to £30,000
Our client is a vibrant client centric marketing agency. Specialised in customer acquisition, retention and customer service products and solutions, this company has provided its clients with rapid growth. There is a vacancy for a Paid Social Manager to join the digital team at an exciting time for the business.
The Role - Paid Social Manager
* Formulating, building and running paid social campaigns - both prospecting and retargeting - in the UK and across Europe.
* Optimising campaigns in order to hit monthly, quarterly and annual performance targets for relevant KPIs.
* Making recommendations to the Head of Digital Marketing in order to further drive growth of your channels.
* Work with our in-house creative team to build out new creatives and landing pages to help you hit your goals. Build and deliver Excel reports to show progress to the rest of the business.
* Work with our partners and Google analytics/tag manger to ensure accurate tracking
Requirements - Paid Social Manager
* 1+ years experience working on paid social campaigns for a performance driven business.
* Experience in all aspects of paid social marketing - from briefing and building creative right through to analysing and optimising results.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse platform data and make appropriate optimisations.
* A passion for everything digital and social media, keeping an interest in marketing trends.
If you are eager to join a thriving and passionate working environment to take on this Paid Social Manager role then do not hesitate to APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MILENA DUNEV" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Milena Dunev | DD: + 44| 207 845 7254. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for!
Contact: Milena Dunev