Paid Social Lead - £50 to £80k
Would you like to work somewhere that showcases only the top 1% of the world's homes? How about somewhere that's just recently secured another £14m in funding? And do you want to broaden your experience from working on local campaigns to working on international ones?
You'll be a vital part of this company's global rollout strategy so that they can open in one city per month by 2020. To do this, you'll be target-driven, super entrepreneurial, and value results over ideas. And last but not least, you'll have the opportunity to become an expert in start-up scaling and work directly with the founders of (and investors in) the company).
* Architect and execute a multi-channel marketing plan to hit home acquisition targets in each market across paid social and a variety of other performance channels
* Implement appropriate tracking and reporting on the performance of campaigns
* Test new channels and optimise existing campaigns to improve performance, reducing CPA and growing % of "tier 1" quality home applications
* Work with city teams to execute bespoke local campaigns, tailoring the host proposition to the idiosyncrasies of each market
* Concept and commission creative and content to support and add credibility to our host proposition across different markets
* Design the ideal host acquisition journey, from ad impression to application and internal processing to 'test booked'
* At least 5 years of experience in performance marketing, with a demonstrated track-record in building, scaling and optimising paid channels that delivered commercial results
* At least a couple of years of experience in Facebook /Instagram paid marketing: this is your area of specialist expertise
* At least 1-2 years experience focused on optimising the marketing / conversion funnel
* But you're'generalistenough' to be able to also:
* Experiment with other performance channels such as direct mail, twitter etc
* Hire and manage agencies
* Work with multiple teams here to get things implemented and rolled out
* Communicate effectively to teach the host sales team how to convert your leads efficiently
* You should have a portfolio of exceptional marketing campaigns to your name, executed to an exceptionally high standard
* You should be seasoned in data and reporting: you don't rely on analysts and are able to run your own analysis where needed
In full transparency, interviews will be happening this week and next. So if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Marta Canga Roza, a call on +44 0207 845 7242 to have a chat.
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza