Performance Marketing Executive
Performance Marketing, Paid Social and Multi-channel
Reporting into Senior Growth Manager
£25,000 - £32,000
Working with the world's leading, award-winning Kids educational audio system. My client has found an innovative way to bring magic stories from our childhood and recreate this into musical and educational content. This helps children to experience stories and nursery rhymes in a safe and playful way which they can also edit themselves. My client is rapidly growing across Europe and North America and is looking to further grow their global presence with triple digit growth rates the aim is for my client to be a well renowned household name soon.
As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will own and scale performance campaigns the Performance Marketing channels (Social) and this will include Google, working closely with the Acquisition team you will also help to build digital marketing strategy to help grow the customer base. Joining an amazing high-performing fast-paced team you will be fully supported in the work and results you pull to make sure you are a success moving forward.
The Role - What you are Responsible for.
* Day to day management of their Facebook and Google ads account. Testing and optimizing performance based on data driven insights. - Specializing in Paid Social
* Responsible for launching new digital channels YouTube, TikTok and more on social channels
* Liaising and working with the acquisition team to ensure all cross-channel marketing strategies are met to acquire new users.
* You will work closely on a day-to-day basis with the broader digital team and help support any Paid Social campaigns.
* 1+ years of experience in digital/performance marketing (Paid Social)
* Hands on experience managing Facebook ads with an understanding of how to create campaigns interpret results and optimize them.
* Strong understanding of Paid Social with good knowledge of PPC and shopping advertising on Google ads
* Able to use analytics tools Facebook ads manager
* Social media ad campaign optimization and activation
* Report and optimize to set targets across multiple channels using data driven Inisghts
* Able to help devise digital marketing strategies to drive growth and keep up with working in a fast-paced start up environment.
* Flexible remote working with weekly meetings at their central London Competitive base salary.
* 30 days a year work from anywhere abroad
* 30 days holiday on top of Bank Holidays
* MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie | DD: + 44| 207 845 7713 - email@example.com alternatively please drop me a line on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessesarkodie/
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie