Paid Social and Search Specialist - Hybrid - £45,000pa + GREAT benefits!
Major Players are working with an international and award-winning B2B marketing agency, who take massive pride in engaging and delighting their audiences through great strategy, content, and campaigns.
As a Paid Social and Search Specialist, you will work with some seriously exciting clients, managing paid search and social campaigns across a wide-variety of social channels, whilst providing analysis-based feedback and actionable insights.
As a Paid Social and Search Specialist with this exciting agency, you will:
* Set up, manage, and optimise PPC and Paid Social campaigns across a portfolio of clients
* Undertake keyword research and understand the best practices with Google Ads to produce high-performing campaigns
* Aid with the bigger picture strategy, and respond to client briefs ensuring opportunities are maximised
* Constantly search for opportunities to improve campaign results and outcomes, and feed back relevant recommendations and insights to clients directly
The Paid Social and Search Specialist will need:
* 2+ years of experience working in end-to-end paid search and social, with a dedication to achieving great ROI's from our client's budget, preferably with an agency background
* An organised, proactive, and detail-oriented personality
* A strong analytical mindset with the ability to provide actionable insights, alongside comfort working with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
Location: Highly flexible hybrid working at our offices in Fitzrovia
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps