Major Player are working with a household name brand that specialises in GPS technology - with a particular focus on sport and wearables! Rated by Forbes as a best company to work for and generating over $4 billion dollars, this is an opportunity to accelerate your Digital Marketing career whilst working for one of the biggest international tech brands in the world.
They are now looking for a Paid Search Specialist as part of their new UK eCommerce team, based at their European HQ located in the beautiful New Forest, Hampshire. You will coordinate the day-to-day paid search activity across all categories (Fitness, Outdoor, Marine and Auto), and be responsible for their performance analysis and reporting, as well as identifying optimisation opportunities.
This is an important role within the team and as the business accelerates growth, you will enjoy an opportunity to professional progress and earn more responsibility.
Location - Southampton
Salary - £30,000 - £32,000
* Work with the assigned agency to coordinate the paid search activity, managing the digital marketing budget, as well as setting and delivering core ROI targets.
* Coordinate paid search activity and promotions, as well as new product launches and campaigns, including being agile and adaptable to business plans and budget directives.
* Fully own analysis and reporting of the performance media activity to key stakeholders.
* Continually audit and optimise performance across the account including ad copy, landing pages, keywords, audiences etc, to increase day to day efficiency and growth.
* Work closely with EMEA Web and Marketing Teams, UK Category Marketing and content teams to ensure alignment to drive campaign efficiencies and brand consistencies.
* Actively monitor competitor activity, new digital marketing approaches, tools and technology to drive new initiatives as appropriate for the business.
* Drive operating efficiencies by continually reviewing and developing the right processes and workflows.
Skills and Experience
Contact: Jamie Short
* 2 years Digital Marketing experience.
* A passion for latest digital media trends and best practices and a solid understanding of paid search functionalities such as bidding strategies.
* Proven track record of paid search experience (eCommerce experience desirable)
* Google ads certifications desirable
* Commercial mindset with the ability to interpret and work towards achieving Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) and revenue targets.
* Ability to analyse performance of PPC campaigns and make recommendations for their optimisation.
* Needs to be able to grasp the wider strategic vision to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills and comfortable communicating and presenting to internal teams