Paid Search Manager
£45k-47k- London/Hybrid 3 days office, 2 days from home
I'm excited to be working with one of the biggest Luxury platforms in the world currently recruiting for a forward thinking and creative Paid Search Manager.
This role will be reporting into the Head of Digital Performance. This retailer has been paving the way for the luxury industry for over two decades. Celebrating a wonderful collaboration of luxury and sustainability, they continue to revolutionise the industry and in turn they seek like-minded individuals to join their high growth organisation.
* Support/working with the Head of Digital Performance across all relevant paid search channels
* Lead and manage relationships with external agencies for specific markets
* Actively own and manage large-scale budgets
* Work closely with your colleagues across the board to ensure operations are aligned across all brands
* Arrange workshops to define and align paid search structures, logic's and processes across brands and account structure
* Manage and collaborate with your team and support them in prioritising initiatives based on the business's immediate and long-term needs
* 5+ years of Paid Search experience - extensive knowledge of search engine paid advertising
* Hands-on experience is essential as you'll be setting up and optimising paid search accounts across multiple search engines
* Be flexible and need to able to adapt the business needs
* Detail-oriented with strong quantitative, analytic skills
* Hands on and data-driven
* Strong general knowledge and interested in all areas of digital marketing and media
* Good communication, problem-solving and creative skills
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on: 020 7845 7716 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Haddijatou Jack
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Haddi Jack