Contact: Christina.Krajewski Krajewski
Paid Search Manager
Location: Southwark, London
Major Partners are excited to be working with the digital content experts Mediablaze. Mediablaze are a digital marketing agency who utilise data to identify scalable growth opportunities throughout the path to purchase, creating connected customer experiences that help brands grow using three core service pillars: Content Marketing, Platform Design & Build and Performance marketing.
We have joined the team in a period of growth to help bolster the team's client services, commercial and technical capabilities and a key hire within this strategy will be a Paid Search Manager.
Paid Search Manager responsibilities include:
* Deliver client account growth strategies
* Understand and expand upon knowledge of attribution, conversion rate optimization and user-experience
* Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered
* Ensure the team and accounts are aligned with and executing against key success metrics
* Analyse wider industry and market trends
* Identify areas for client growth and initiate growth strategies
* Nurture key partnerships with Google, Bing, Facebook etc.
* Grow Paid Search revenue.
* Experience in a Paid Search role, ideally within a digital agency
* Experience with 2 or more Google Ads, analytics, Bing ads, Facebook ads
● Proven track record working with key clients within the digital marketing space.
● A desire to work in a close knit, highly successful team with clear accountability.
● Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment with excellent organisational
● Bags of energy, dedication, commercial acumen, entrepreneurial drive and creative
If your experience matches the above and you're ready to take on your next challenge within a dynamic and forward thinking agency please get in touch!