Paid Search Executive
£35k-38k- London/Hybrid 3 days office 2 days from home
I'm excited to be working with one of the biggest Luxury platforms in the world currently recruiting for a forward thinking and creative Paid Search Executive!
This role will be reporting into the Digital Performance Marketing Manager. This retailer has been paving the way for the luxury industry for over two decades. Celebrating a wonderful collaboration of luxury and sustainability, they continue to revolutionise the industry and in turn they seek like-minded individuals to join their high growth organisation.
* Support/working with the Digital Performance Marketing Manager across all relevant paid search channels
* Actively own and manage large-scale budgets
* Work and communicate across an international setting
* Support App Search campaigns and be visually skilled to ensure the brand messaging is in line
* Sufficient knowledge in platforms such as SA360, Google Ads, Editor & GMC is required
* Take ownership on the financial processes i.e.- invoicing, PO's and accounting
* Track brand health and research on the competitive landscape
* Minimum 1+ years of Paid Search with proven hands-on experience in addition to setting up and optimising paid search accounts
* Detail-oriented with strong quantitative, analytic skills
* Must be able to adjust to a fast paced and fast changing environment to meet the needs of the organisation
* Hands on and data-driven
* Good communication, problem-solving and creative skills
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on: 020 7845 7716 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Haddijatou Jack
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Haddi Jack