One of the largest Global Digital Health care providers are looking for an experienced PPC Specialist to join their fast growing business. 2020 has been a rollercoaster for the whole world and this is one of those businesses that have thrived throughout - of course due to the industry they are in!
Contact: Lisa Ahmed
If you live and breathe Paid Search then this is the role for you! My client is looking for a PPC Specialist to take full ownership of all PPC projects across international markets.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead Paid Search campaigns. You will be optimising, implementing and activating on a daily basis - my client is looking for a "roll their sleeves up" kind of person!
This is a Paid Search focussed role so you will need to be a complete specialist in Paid Search!
Working as part of the Paid Search team and reporting directly in to the Head of PPC you will be responsible for:
* Strategy - You'll foster a deep understanding of the company and work with the Head of PPC to develop the PPC strategy, maximising synergies between paid and organic search and taking into account the full marketing funnel. To ensure we continue to follow best practices, you will keep abreast of industry trends.
* Delivery - You will be responsible for the set-up of all new German (language speaking skills isn't necessary) campaigns, including audience testing, keyword research and ad writing. You will also provide account management support in multiple markets, including on our partnership accounts.
* Optimisation - You'll analyse and optimise your campaigns using a hypothesis-led approach to testing, learning and iterating. This will include managing accounts through Search Ads 360, maximising the automation available within the tool.
* Reporting - You will interpret data from Looker to track and report on KPI's assessing delivery against growth targets.
The PPC Specialist will need to have:
* 2-5 years in a paid search specialist role
* Hands on paid search campaign experience
* Excellent knowledge of Google Ads or Search Ads 360
Salary - PPC Specialist
* £40,000 - £55,000
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)