This company is a results-driven performance marketing agency within a truly integrated marketing and communications company with a multi-disciplinary offering. They operate in over 100 countries, employing over 16,000 people, they are a team of 600+ in the UK. Driven by results, they offer extensive expertise & rich actionable insight to help brands navigate the complex performance marketing world across channels & drive business performance.
Contact: Conor Ryan
The Paid Performance Director will also need to support the Head of Paid Performance in the development of Search Marketing strategy for the key accounts, driving growth and maximising our clients' business performance in search.
Further, the Paid Performance Director will be heavily involved in new business - leading research, strategy, output and ultimately representing the agency successfully and professionally in pitches
o Capability (leadership, specialism)
o Financial (admin, commercials and financial admin)
o Management (people and development)
o Behavioural (proactivity, agency culture)
* Relationships (client, internal)
* Taking the business forward (innovation and growth)
* 4-5 years' experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
* Management experience is essential.
* Commercial experience - commercial responsibility/exposure for clients or team.
* Graduated to degree level or equivalent
* Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search strategy.
* Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
* Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
* Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
* Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.