An amazing opportunity to work FULLY REMOTE and also enjoy the benefits of being a part of an international digital performance marketing agency! This agency has taken a unique approach to offering its staff a range of perks, including Hybrid or Remote Working, Flexi working, even the opportunity to even work abroad a few weeks a year! They'll also makes sure you receive generous private healthcare with access to gym memberships!
Professional development is as important your personal wellbeing. As a Senior Account Manager within the Paid Media team, you'll be a key part of both leading and supporting with digital marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and many more for this diverse client base.
The role requires strategic thinking and a hands-on approach to their clients' paid media campaigns. This agency prides themselves on impact and innovation, making a real difference to client's results.
You'll remain connected to your team, catching up at social events throughout the year supported through their established career framework, helping you develop your career as a digital marketer from day one.
*Salary; £40,000 - £44,000 + generous benefits and option for REMOTE WORK
* Manage a portfolio of clients paid media campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Meta platforms
* Proactively lead internal relationships & communicate technical subjects effectively
* See through campaign briefs from strategy and planning, through to implementation, optimisation & reporting
* Ensure campaigns deliver against client's objectives while providing strategic input, analysis & recommendations to improve performance
* Management and training of team members - with potential for direct line management & building a team
* Ideally 3+ Years in a role using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads Manager. SA360 experience is desirable
* Able to demonstrate proficiency at (I) analysis, reporting & strategic thinking and (ii) technical understanding
* Proven client service experience
* Define best practice for setup and optimisation across the media platforms and effectively knowledge share
* Carry out, manage and define processes & products for accurate implementation work, taking a longer term view
* Lead client meetings with senior stakeholders and adding strategic view in meetings with junior team members
* Demonstrate "Thought Leadership" and regularly offer alternative, creative solutions within specialism
Contact: Joe Faulkner