Paid Media Manager- Agency - London
Contact: Harry Matthes
£30,000 - £35,000
We have a new opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join a thriving employer branding agency in London.
They help some of the world's leading brands manage their reputations as employers, so that they can attract and retain the best people to work for them. By providing a range of services across every media and marketing channel you can imagine - which makes this role exceptionally interesting, challenging and varied! The Paid Media Manager will take responsibility for Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns across some of these clients.
Responsibilities - Paid Media Manager
* Creating bespoke strategies for clients across Paid Search and Paid Social
* Implement and optimise Paid Media campaigns
* Daily campaign management
* Identify opportunities to expand client accounts
* Constantly reinforce the 'best practice' approach to Paid Search and Paid Social
* Support the Social Team with advertising on Twitter, Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn
* Monitor campaign budgets and ad spend
* Produce monthly campaign reports with accurate data and recommendations
* Ad hoc reporting and analysis when necessary
* Support the client service teams to grow accounts
* Prepare and lead meetings specifically related to Paid Media projects
* Grow strong relationships across all agency functions
* Work closely with the Creative and Development Teams when required
Requirements - Paid Media Manager
* 2+ years hands-on Paid Media experience across both Paid Search and Paid Social
* Client-facing experience within an agency highly beneficial
* Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager highly desirable
* Passion & knowledge of the digital & social space
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective and pragmatic negotiation skills
* Good understanding of Google Analytics, MS-office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
* Knowledge of SEO beneficial
* Experience managing Paid Media budgets
* Highly organised and effective
* Ruthless attention to detail
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders consecutively
* Be confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
* Social listening tools are a bonus
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Harry Matthes" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!