Paid Media Manager - Client - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Salary up to £52,000
Our client is a leader in their field, delivering a world-class service and excellence. Offering dynamic solutions, our client helps both businesses and individuals by offering a transformational experience that will broaden their professional knowledge and global mindset.
This position is for someone to be responsible for developing and delivering our client's marketing and communications strategy through a combination of campaign management, brand and corporate communications. Further responsibilities include:
* Being responsible for the management of paid media campaigns that generate leads and/or raise brand awareness.
* Owning the relationship and strategy with the media and search agencies (paid and organic).
* Managing the media strategy and creating the development through to production, optimisation and reporting.
* Responsibilities also include the tracking, optimization and ongoing analysis of all paid advertising campaigns including display (banners, rich media, mobile and video), pay per click (PPC), email and offline (print and OOH).
* Strong relationship and leaderships skills
* Attention to detail, budget management experience, strong creative and strategic sensibility
* An interest in innovation and continuous testing of new ideas.
* Able to manage large paid media budgets
* Background in B2C and/or B2B
* Knowledge of campaign tracking and ad serving tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and DoubleClick. Knowledge of ad attribution is a bonus.
* Up-to-date knowledge of the advertising industry and technological advancements.
* Financial management experience and commercial acumen.
* Self-starter and fast learner with the ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively.
If you want to work with a vibrant team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.