Paid Media Manager
£35k-40k- London/Hybrid 2 days office 3 days from home
Excited to be working with one of the leading UK Publishing house who is currently in the world, they are behind most of the iconic and recognisable media brands and they are currently recruiting for a hands-on and diligent Paid Media Manager!
With intend to create content with a meaningful purpose. They have a unique talent in understanding what people want and when they want.
* Support the Commercial and Commercial Operations team with campaign planning, execution, and conversation.
* Provide insight on all social insights and audience data.
* Provide additional support to the Head of Paid Media in delivering outcomes.
* Partner with internal partners to plan campaigns that will drive clientele results
* Be proactive in identifying opportunities for the business
* Monitoring business developments and trends
* Experience in using Google Analytics is essential
* Experience working across paid social and search platforms
* Familiarity in using content analytics platforms
* Hands on and data-driven
* Agency side experience would be beneficial but not essential
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on: 020 7845 7716 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Haddijatou Jack
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Haddi Jack