Paid Media Manager - 12month FTC - Central London - Hybrid
Travel is an essential part in our day-to-day lives.
I'm working with one of the largest travel companies that help millions of people get from A to B.
They are looking for a Paid Media whizz who can manage agencies and analytically develop the business.
* Focused on Performance Marketing and driving sales whilst optimising campaigns
* Develop strategy and manage agencies and ensure they are using best practice
* Use demographic and customer segmentation to deliver best in class PPC and Display ads.
* Lead on multiple national paid campaigns to generate leads for latest offerings
* Management and implementation of PPC, Meta and re-targeting channels, optimisation to drive profitability growth.
* Maintain a structured copy performance monitoring and testing matrix for PPC and re-targeting activity.
* 2 years' experience across PPC, Display, Affiliates and Paid Social
* Experience being hands on and managing an agency to surpass KPI's set by the business
* Problem solving mindset: ability to deliver strategy and identify new ways to combat challenges.
* Operate with best practice across acquisition funnels using PPC, Affiliates and Display to deliver campaigns and improve CPA
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher