Major Players are excited to be working with one of the world's leading media agencies that are looking for a bright and ambitious Paid Media Manager to take on the lead of the of one of their most important accounts. This unique opportunity will give you the chance to deliver PPC and Paid Social to clients and take ownership for your team operations and outputs. This is a terrific opportunity to be the face of the top agency that specialises in the Arts, Music and Theatre industry.
Responsibilities - Paid Media Manager
* Set up new PPC accounts across multiple search engines Inc. Google & Bing
* Ensure accounts achieve clients KPIs and business objectives
* Forecasting traffic and cost for new and existing accounts
* Management of Paid Social (inc. Facebook advertising) & YouTube campaigns
* Management of tracking, analysis and insight
* Weekly & Monthly internal and client reporting
* Daily optimisation of accounts for continual improvement
* Innovative and strategic thinking on all client activity
Requirements - Paid Media Manager
* 2-3 years minimum PPC experience - preferably agency side
* Expert user of 3rd Party Bid Management/Tracking solutions (DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo, Marin or Search Ignite)
* Paid Social (Facebook/Twitter) & Youtube experience
* Proven ability to think strategically for PPC clients
* Detail oriented and well organised
* Excellent mathematical skills
* Advanced Excel user
* Passionate about the Arts, Music and Theatre industry
If you are eager to join a thriving and passionate working environment to take on this Paid Media Manager role then do not hesitate to APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MILENA DUNEV" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Milena Dunev | DD: + 44| 207 845 7254. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for!
Contact: Milena Dunev
Contact: Milena Dunev