Major Players are working on a very flexible working opportunity to work with a well-respected Integrated Agency who are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join them. This is an opportunity to work on some of the agencies biggest accounts across all channels.
Contact: Shelley Wright
This is an opportunity for a Senior Paid Media Executive who is looking for the next step in their career in an exciting new challenge.
Due to the flexibility of the role we are looking for people in London, Leeds or Manchester. You must have media agency experience.
As a Paid Media Manager in the agency you will be supporting the Director of Channel Strategy in delivering research, planning and buying & results of our clients media campaigns.
* You will formulate media plans by researching planning and buying media across broadcast, OOH, print and digital channels.
* The role will require an offering in more in depth knowledge on display and social campaign planning and buying
* You will be responsible for your clients contact, making sure the strong relationship is maintained
* Being able to construct a client proposal / pitch documents where necessary
* Be able to own relationships with suppliers, negotiate rates, timings and positioning
* Regular meetings with media owners to learn about their offering and developments in the industry
* Look at competitor analysis and target audience research reports
* Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns for future campaign development
* Media Agency experience is a must - in a similar role or as a Senior Executive wanting to progress.
* Experience in working across of mix of channels with knowledge of others
* Client management experience being the go to point of contact for your client
* Proven track record in using insights to develop strategy for future campaigns
* Preferred software skills include; Global web index, pulsar, Neilson, Google dashboards, google analytics - however, knowledge and familiarity with this is desirable but not essential to have experience in all of them
* Enthusiastic, ready to get stuck in and hit the ground running
If this is you and you're looking for an opportunity that's flexible with a rapidly expanding team then get in touch!