Paid Media Executive - Agency - London
Contact: Conor Ryan
£24,000 - £28,000
An independent marketing agency with a real creative flare is on the hunt for a Paid Media Executive to work across various accounts. This medium sized agency is backed by international offices and a global client base so in 2019 alone, their team has visited 16+ countries for client meetings, conferences and events! Our client prides themselves on creating growth opportunities for their employees by empowering them to reach career firsts year on year.
Responsibilities - Paid Media Executive
* At ease dealing with a high-pressure environment, juggling 10+ clients and resilient to hitting immediate deadlines. Be able to easily manage your own workload and hit deadlines comfortably.
* Building and managing multi-channel campaigns (across Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) that actually delivers results for their clients.
* Able to critically analyse results, using strong analytical and numerical skills (ideally backed up with excel skills), looking at data to continually improve campaign performance.
* Coming up with campaign ideas, ad copy and clever targeting based on an understanding of how consumers behave.
* Regularly in conversation with clients. Unlike most agencies, this agency doesn't keep their PPCers at a desk all day and you'll have plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build genuine relationships.
* Working with a range of clients from global ecommerce retailers and brands, down to new start-ups who are trying to carve their share of the market. Because of the variety, no day is the same.
Requirements - Paid Media Executive
* 6 months - 2 years Paid Media experience
* A strong understanding of Paid Media. You'll have had a previous PPC or Paid Social role and be able to display your passion for it. Also a theoretical background (i.e A Levels and a university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour and advertising.
* Confident coming up with ideas, talking to clients and presenting with passion.
* Excellent communication skills
* Reliable and trustworthy towards clients and colleagues
* Show Resilience
* Agency experience
* Passion for the role
* A very collaborate attitude
* A theoretical background (i.e A Levels and a university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour and advertising.
* Between £300-£1,500 annual PD budget based on your seniority.
* A phone contract and new iPhone/android.
* Regular attendance at industry conferences & events.
* Opportunity to apply to win an international trip paid for by the company
* Company & government-funded pension scheme.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Conor Ryan" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Conor Ryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7229 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.