Paid Media Executive - £30k to £40k - Hybrid
Plumbers, Electricians, Builders, Painters…. All in one place!
Having turned over £50mil in 2020 and growing circa 30% YoY, our client is dedicated to the home improvement sector.
With a wide range of benefits too, they really do put people first and are looking to further grow their team.
I am looking for an ambitious Paid whizz to come on board and run campaigns across Paid Search + Paid Social.
* Implement Paid Social and Paid Search: create, optimise, and report across campaigns
* Analyse campaign performance whilst making adjustments accordingly
* Full ownership of Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaign
* Optimise lead generation campaigns and reporting on ROI from lead to sale
* Cross functional collaboration with other teams: SEO, Analytics, Product + other marketing functions
* A/B testing different formats, assets, messaging, and landing pages
* 3 years' experience hands on managing large PPC and Paid Social accounts.
* Strong in-depth knowledge of FB, LI, IG and Google
* Execute and optimise Facebook lead ads for lead generation
* Knowledge of performance marketing automation (scripts, in-house tools, external tools)
* Experience working in B2B + B2C, familiar with SA360 and knowledge of wider digital marketing disciplines (SEO, ASO, Affiliates, Email, Display etc)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher