Paid Media Account Director - Agency - London
£47,000 - £62,500
My client is a global, full funnel digital advertising agency. They are positioned in the market as the go to agency solution for the 'Privacy age'. We have special labs teams leading in measurement (with MMM), Audience, Performance Creative and Marketing Analytics as well as all the traditional media buying teams in Programmatic, Google, Social, Affiliates, SEO, Influencer Marketing, and product feed management.
My client helps businesses transform their digital buying processes to drive cost efficiency and significant growth by providing a unique, data and audience-driven approach to digital buying. We support clients in the B2B, DTC space in verticals across retail/ecommerce, healthcare, entertainment, financial/fintech, publications and much more!
Working as part of this awesome Global team you will be -
* Will be the team lead on media accounts
* Responsible for managing their team to achieve client services and operations targets
* Responsible for upselling (and upsell targets on clients, including adding new channels and media spend channel growth) - Upsell definition is increasing the value of client contracts for each quarter versus the quarter for previous year
* Responsible for the team yearly revenue targets.
* Responsible for building relationships with client direct partners at advertising channels such as Facebook /Instagram /Snapchat to work together to expand accounts spend, improve performance, and keep clients ahead in beta opportunities. This includes strategic planning/ideas to persuade clients to invest more in social versus other channels
* Responsible for interpreting client base ad tech needs to ensure our product and tech team are updated with innovative client requests to improve product and customer experience.
* Producing sales documentation to support upsell pitches
* Forecast and track revenue + upsell revenue by client on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly to provide data to VP to plan for year.
The Paid Media Account Director will need:
* Experience with brand media planning, being able to put together full brand marketing plan
* Paid Search and Paid Social experience hands on and strategy
* Flexible remote working with weekly meetings at their central London Competitive base salary.
* 30 days holiday on top of Bank Holidays
* MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie | DD: + 44| 207 845 7713 - firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please drop me a line on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessesarkodie/
Contact: Jesse Sarkodie