Commercial Media Manger - £35,000 - £40,000 - Hybrid
I'm working with one of the largest football groups in the world!
With partners such as Nissan, EA Sports, Puma and many more… you will be managing a range of campaigns throughout the year.
They are looking for someone to lead on activation across Paid Advertisements whilst also manage external agencies for a range of different channels.
You will need to have had 2 years' experience working on Paid Campaigns from an agency background or have experience working in a major in-house company.
* Lead, plan, create and optimise campaigns across Paid Social, Paid Search, Programmatic and other digital channels.
* Stakeholder management - internal and external presentations to key partners across the group.
* Selling in ideas and reporting on results will be a key drive successor in this role.
* Delivering autonomously whilst managing a range of budgets and bring extensive insights to the digital ecosystem.
* 2+ years' experience working within Paid Advertising - preferably agency background.
* Thorough understanding of DSP's and technically capable across ad tech, data driven marketing and performance measurements.
* Excellent communication skills - ability to mould communication styles to different clients.
* Great knowledge across the full digital ecosystem funnels and channels.
If this opportunity is looks like the right step up for you… reach out now!
Must be living in the UK - with valid Rights to Work.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher