This Creative agency are looking for a skilled and experienced PA/EA to act as support and Office Manager to 2 senior members of the business.
* 1:2 support to the Directors
* Extensive diary management, including travel arrangements
* Gatekeeping and screening requests as required
* Proficient use of finance system; submitting timesheets and expenses in line with reporting deadlines and approving holiday/absence requests
* Extensive personal support liaising with Director's family to juggle /travel and work schedule with family and personal commitments
* HR administration; on-boarding new starters, liaising with IT to set up/procure new equipment, maintaining employee records
* IT proficient; ability to set up multi-site video conferencing and screen sharing
* Line Managing Receptionist/Office Assistant on all of their duties
* Extensive PA experience - at the top of their game
* Experience of working in a creative environment (studio, agency or a brand)
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV using the link below.
Contact: Rachel Kasujja