ROLE: Mid Weight Packaging Designer
Amazing opportunity to work with an award-winning design studio working with iconic brands to help them better connect with people. They're inventive in their ideas, meticulous in their craft and dedicated to delivering creative, innovative solutions that surpass their clients' expectations and helps them succeed.
- Packaging re-brand
- Food packaging
- Seasonal packaging for skincare, beauty, and fashion brands
- Licensing style guides
- Start-up consumer brand identities across all touchpoints
- Exhibition and point-of-sale design
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years' experience
- Proven results in creative design and execution
- Experience in digital communications, packaging design, brand identity concepts and developing guideline/toolkits
- Fully Mac literate
- Good presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail in terms of typography and image creation
- Good knowledge of print production and artwork
- You love to learn and enjoy supporting the development of colleagues
Salary & Benefits
- WFH 2 days a week and office based 3 days a week
- 2 'Duvet Days' per year
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.