Creative, Design & Studio
£ 38,000 - £ 45,000 per year
We're working on an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning Creative agency who are looking to add to their expanding packaging design team.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
It's an opportunity for a Midweight Packaging Designer to step up into a Senior position… Or it could be a new challenge for someone who is looking to work with some of the most globally recognised FMCG brands.
**It's a unique opportunity as it is remote working with some travel to Manchester once a week**
As a Senior Designer you will…
* Be responsible for working closely with the clients in delivering creative ideas across the brand campaigns for FMCG packaging and some digital projects
* Managing numerous projects at once making sure they are all delivered on time and on brand
* Support the Creative Directors and work alongside other Senior Designers in collaborating ideas off each other across the portfolio of clients
* Manage and develop the team of junior designers with the intention of hiring into your own team
* End to end role by which you will be delivering projects and working on the campaign side too as well as being involved in the creative piece
As a Senior Designer you must have…
* Due to the nature of the business and role you must have experience working in an agency across FMCG brands ideally in packaging design.
* Experience in leading design projects from start to finish in making sure all projects are on brand and to the client brief
* Knowledge of print production techniques
* Must have amazing attention to detail, making sure the creative design side is what they client is looking for and communicating this with the client services team
* Management experience of a team of designers
If you're an experience packaging designer then please apply below!