My client is an innovative and ambitious agency based in London. They are looking for a PA who is used to working in a fast paced , creative environment to support the MD and wider team.
You will need to be hands on and able to take control of busy diaries, travel arrangements and meeting management as well as supporting the financial team and more.
If you are proactive and can work independently and within a team then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Skills/ Experience Required:
* Proven creative PA experience
* Exceptional organisational skills with a methodical approach to work
* Extensive diary, travel and expense management
* Ability to juggle conflicting priorities
* High attention to detail
* Office Admin
* Payments and expenses for office and director
The successful candidate will have:
* 2 years of PA experience supporting at senior level
* Experience of handling confidential information
* Excellent communication, organisation, planning and problem solving skills. High level of discretion and confidentiality.
* Excellent MS Office skills.
* High attention to detail and accuracy.
* Confidence to liaise with contacts at all levels
* PowerPoint Skills
* Experience working within the professional services sector
* Flexible and hard-working
How to Apply Please send you're most up to date CV on the link below!
Contact: Rachel Kasujja