Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35K
Seniority Level: 2 years experience
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Are you a right hand? A go to?
Are you a PA with a passion for career progression in the creative industry? Do you have agency experience? Continue reading... This role is an exciting opportunity to join the team and work within their luxurious London Head Quarters. It is a trendy workspace with a a medium sized diverse team. You will have an interest in Advertising/Marketing or other similar creative sectors.
Knowledge is power!
You will gain access to a generous pension scheme and holiday package excluding bank holidays and national occasions. Access to our network of clients and industry events. And if that's not enough, our new innovated wellness scheme including ideas such as cycle to work scheme, gym membership discounts, local restaurant vouchers and more!
This role will provide flexible PA support to three directors - plus some administrative assistance to their teams. You will thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment, possess strong attention to detail and bring a sense of fun and energy to the world of work. You will establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels and be able to work autonomously as well as being a team player. Key duties include:
* PA to three senior directors and additional team members
* Keeping an efficient, correct and up-to-date diary
* Undertake all administrative duties as required, including telephone calls, preparing expenses, ordering stationery, scanning documents, and assisting with presentation preparation
* Work collaboratively with other office support colleagues in the team and across the department
* Arrange international travel, accommodation and restaurant bookings
* Order hospitality
* Book meeting rooms and set them up
* Liaise with facilities/IT
* Carry out ad-hoc projects/duties for the team
* Agency experience / a similar office environment
* A proven ability to act professionally with confidential information/ high profile client exposure
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage more than one diary at a time
* Ability and willingness to take on new and different challenges
* Proactive, confident and self-motivated in approach
* Excellent skill set on MS Softwares
You've read this far... so go on, take the next step... and apply today for a new exciting career opportunity! If your application is successful, we'll contact you directly to go through the brief in more detail and bring you in to meet the team.
Major Players is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Creative Industries
Contact: Ella Augustin