Up To £30k per annum
An excellent opportunity has come courtesy of Major Players for a PA / Office Manager looking for an extremely varied and dynamic role! Have a read below and if you think you have the Mustard… Apply now or get knocked down in the Rush!
* MD & ECD
Supporting MD by sorganising and managing his diary and meeting schedule.
New business pitches and documents
Creating documents, proof reading documents and drafting emails
Booking Travel arrangements Uk and International
Managing Expenses reports for ECD, MD, Head of Operations
Responsible for all meeting preparation, including meeting requests and overview of meeting objectives.
Day to day office management;
Weekly food shops,
Organising and dealing with Contractors on site including cleaners
Sorting and distributing post
Arranging Couriers, taxis and billing management
Organising internal and client meetings;
Meeting and greeting clients
Acting as receptionist when necessary
Organising social events, budgets;
Liaising with Inspirational speakers
Supporting with new joiners
IT set up
Financial support for the agency raise PO on Paprika our in house finance system
* Managing Social Media platforms - content, advertisements and maintenance
CRM - Creating and updating mailing lists
* Identifying new office space, leasing with estate agents, property viewings
* Set up of 3 fully functioning offices
* Individually organise 3 office moves
* Supporting MD with new business pitches and documents
* Helping to develop a New Business strategy for 2018
* Creating documents, proof reading documents and drafting emails
So who are they looking for?
* They are fast paced and on it. Work hard and party hard is their culture. You are someone cool headed, proactive and assertive with the following bits
1-2 years of agency experience.
Ability to stay well organised.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Able to work long hours, especially under tight deadlines.
Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote
Quick learner, able to multi task, team player
What's in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary the successful PA will also receive:
* Free Breakfast!!
* 25 days holiday
* Work in a buzzing forward thinking Gaf that's so cool your chair will freeze…
* Social events and trips away
* A great bunch of very like minded people who will inspire your socks off
Think you've got it... Really... What are you waiting for?
Contact: Rob Crisall