Major Players are working with one of the biggest names in the advertising and marketing world who are looking for a PA to join their team. Based in beautiful offices this PA will be responsible for supporting three people.
We are looking for an experienced, efficient and reliable PA with bundles of personality who will provide proactive and speedy support. The role will also include support the wider team so being flexible is key.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Extensive diary management
* Handling expenses
* Booking international travel and putting together itineraries
* Being a gatekeeper - dealing with calls and correspondence
* Liaising with clients as well as the wider business
* Organising meetings and video conferences
* Putting together content and distributing for meetings
* Daily liaison with the internal and external team with regards to calendars, team birthdays, contacts, travel, annual leave and any other ad hoc tasks
* Handling invoices / payments / budgets
* Cover for other PAs as and when required by Head PA
* Helping with projects from the New Business team
The role requires a people person, someone who loves being the right hand support. Excellent communication skills are going to be key in this role as well as being highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel).
If you're looking for your next PA opportunity then don't miss out, get in touch today!
It is essential that candidates have creative industry experience.
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin