PA/ Team Assistant
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Personal Assistant/ Team Assistant to join their team. You'll be hands-on, down to earth and aware of confidentiality.
You'll be the vital link and provide proactive personal assistance to their Global Chief Information Officer, and the IT department in general.
You will manage and coordinate diary, travel and expenses for the Global CIO as well as providing general travel, expense and administrative support for the wider IT team.
PA/ Team Assistant Responsibilities:
* Diary Management
* Meeting Management
* Travel Management
* PA Administration
* IT Administration
PA/ Team Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
* Highly approachable individual who has a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships across all levels.
* Excellent organisational skills. Thinks and plans ahead prioritising, planning, coordinating others etc.
* Proven ability to gain the trust and confidence of senior figures within and outside the Company.
* Highly proactive and flexible
* Adaptable to changing demands and situations effectively.
* Meticulous attention to detail and passionate about getting things right first time.
* Proven ability to be sensitive, discreet and exercise diplomacy to maintain confidence at all times.
* Resilient, calm and poised in pressured situations, able to defuse situations by providing solutions.
* A Self-starter who enjoys multi-tasking.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Excellent Computer Skills - Advanced Microsoft packages (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook).
Contact: Danielle Scott