Optimisation Manager - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£45,000 - £55,000
Major Players are working with a global entertainment giant in their search for a new Optimisation Manager. This truly is a unique opportunity for an Optimisation specialist to join one of the world's most well-known entertainment companies! You will have the chance to drive optimisation for one of the media franchises within the company and truly leave your mark.
Responsibilities - Optimisation Manager
* Own the A/B testing and experience testing
* Continuously measure performance and drive optimisation for conversion, engagement and revenue
* Provide actionable insights for redesign and optimisation based on analysing user behaviour and experience
* Deliver business facing reports
* Cross function collaboration to drive improved business results
* Own and manage the roadmap of optimisation and personalisation initiatives
Requirements - Optimisation Manager
* A successful track record in conversion optimisation across web, mobile and app on an international scale
* Expertise with Google Analytics 360 and Segment
* Experience with Optimizely an advantage
* Solid background across a full suite of marketing tools and channels
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!