Major Players are working with a prestigious interior brand based in Surrey seeking an experienced eComm Operations Manager to join their established team taking robust ownership of their ecommerce functions and continue to drive growth.
The Operations Manager will:
* Lead eCommerce logistics, data, customer experience and stock management.
* Monitor and improve ecommerce functions in line with the brand strategy and budget
* Liaise effectively with global warehouses and suppliers
* Take ownership of ecommerce budgets and forecasts
* Track projects and provide detailed report for stakeholders at all levels
* Implement strategies and control operations
The Operations Manager will have:
* Previous leadership experience within eCommerce
* Preferably a eComm background with supply chain, merchandising or buying experience
* A previous leadership role within operations
* Track record of driving business growth and sales
* An interest in interiors and homewares
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering brand. If this sounds like you, please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison