Major Players are working a small 3D design agency based in central London who work with global retail partners across the fashion & lifestyle sectors, who are now in the market for a Operations Manager, to be responsible for organising and managing all courier and forwarder outbound dispatches and incoming deliveries (Domestic and International) international shipping, delivery logistics and management.
Contact: Ben Humphries
The Operations Manager will work in partnership with the senior management team and the production department to improve the quality and efficiency of the delivery of their installations to site on time and to budget.
You will have a firm and professional approach with excellent customer liaison skills, and an ability to output transparent communication within the internal business. It's essential that you are a methodical thinker, be solutions orientated and time efficient as some projects overlap.
The Operations Manager will:
* Manage logistical bookings with DCs and loading bays for deliveries and installations
* Critical path creation and monitoring for all projects in terms of production and dispatch
* Preparation of delivery schedules and delivery notes to accompany all dispatch
* Packaging assessment, allocation and ordering across the board
* Responsible for coordination of studio maintenance, repairs and re-decoration
* Management of studio equipment and stock renewal, alongside maintenance of equipment for production and installations
* Coordination of storage solutions and studio space management for optimising production work space
* General waste disposal management and coordination for production studio
* Source warehousing and managing logistics of these spaces (This includes off site working for distribution during heavy dispatch periods)
* Quality Control of incoming manufacture, and supervising loading of all goods outgoing from studio and temporary warehouses
* Liaising and communicating directly with Clients to follow up deliveries
You will have at least 5 years experience of Management or Coordination within Logistics and Operations in a similar or relevant industry, experience with critical path management and supply chain operations and good knowledge of packaging and suppliers would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to fun, fast paced and creative environment then please apply.