Operations Executive - 6 month FTC
Are you an experienced Operations Executive looking to get your foot into a well established brand? Do you have creative agency experience? If so, you're reading the right post!
An exciting global Brand and Innovation Company are looking to bring in a new Operations Executive initially on a 6 month FTC.
You will work closely alongside the MD with regards to operations, HR, accounts and general administrative support.
Responsibilities will include:
* Day to day management of business accounts
* Preparation, set-up, maintenance and processing of payroll.
* Coordinates all new hire orientation and onboarding.
* Creates and maintains all employee files.
* Supports recruiting by posting positions and working with the hiring manager and recruiter(s) through the lifecycle of the process.
* Dealing with the day to day running of the office - contractors, suppliers, company events, etc.
Skills and experience:
* Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and work with people at all levels of the organisation and outside business partners.
* Embrace change. Must have the energy to shift gears quickly to meet sudden, high-priority requests from management and handle multiple tasks along with day-to-day activities.
* Previous Accounting experience Is essential - bookkeeping exp as well as using account software
* High level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical, management, and organisational skills combined with excellent business judgement.
* Strong initiative with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
If you're looking to work for a creative company in a varied role and alongside a creative and collaborative team, then this is the role for you!
Contact: Lucy Abbott