Are you a master of Operations and Finances? We're looking for the next double threat to take on a creative brand! Is this you?
You've continued on reading, so I guess that's a promising sign! How many more boxes you can tick?
An exciting global Brand based in Central London, is looking to bring in a new Operations/Finance Manager. This company is a well built brand going through a period of rapid growth and as such needs a capable and confident Operations/ Finance Manager to help run the day-to-day.
This is a really creative workspace where you can be yourself and in return for your hard work you will receive excellent benefits and a generous salary.
As Operations/ Finance Manager, your day-day will involve all traditional duties including:
* Being able to confidently run all supplier relations, negotiation and invoicing up rapidly, and there's work to be done to keep this streamlined and efficient
* Directly liaise with accountants (budget and P&L overview responsibility)
* Deal promptly and efficiently with ad hoc requests from the senior leadership team
* Co-ordinate the induction and on boarding process for new hires
* Provide support to coordinate meetings and events, as required
Skills and Experience Required
* Operations and Finance experience in previous roles
* You should have strong financial literacy
* Be confident using Xero or a similar accountancy software
* You must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate directly, clearly and honestly with senior executive leadership.
* Adaptable, flexible, high-energy and approachable, with a strong sense of loyalty and trust.
What's in it for you?
* Based in an impeccable location in London giving you many opportunities surrounding.
* We offer a competitive
* Free lunches
* Personal Development Plan
* Private Healthcare
* Flexible Working Hours
* 22 days holiday plus festive leave on top!
The right person for this role will have at least 2 years' experience as an Operations/Finance Manager including Accounting skills, HR support and from within a creative environment. You will be a self-starter, with a proactive approach and will have a keen eye for detail.
If this sounds like the right role for you apply today for an immediate interview.
Drop me an email with your CV today!
Major Players is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Creative Industries.
Contact: Ella Augustin