Ecommerce/Online Manager - Food & Drinks - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£30,000 + amazing benefits
Ecommerce/Online Manager - The Company
My client are one of Londons oldest spirits businesses, founded back in the 1960s. They offer a range of spirits as well as a range of amazing tasting experiences, they also run successful bars in the city. The business is now looking to drive forward its online offering and is looking for an entrepreneurial ecommerce pro to join!
Ecommerce/Online Manager - The Role
Reporting into the MD, the ecommerce/online manager will be responsible for running the digital marketing and ecommerce for the company website. This will involve creating the strategy in partnership with the MD, running the digital marketing activity and online merchandising.
* Plan, develop and execute campaigns across all digital channels to increase sales
* Manage all content updates to the website, taking into consideration SEO and website optimisation
* Planning and manage all CRM / email campaigns
* Be a champion of e-comm and identify opportunities for new selling channels and approaches
* Evaluate digital marketing & advertising opportunities
* Regular performance analysis (including sponsored brand/product/search analysis and DSP advertising) and reporting across all channels
* Optimise e-comm marketing investment to maximise sales across all channels
* Work alongside Social Media Manager to grow sales via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media communities
* Over 2 years professional experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
* Experienced managing website content using a CMS
* Good understanding of SEO practices and paid media on Google and Facebook
* Passionate about ecommerce and digital marketing
* First class copywriting skills
* Excellent at analysing data
* Strong interest in the drinks industry
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly