Office / Facilities Manager
up to £45k DOE
Major Players are working with a forward thinking entrepreneurial tech business who are looking for an Office/Facilities Manager to play a vital role in making their London office an enjoyable environment.
This Office/Facilities Manager will be responsible for all facility operations including management of reception, security, health and safety, and will closely manage contractor relationships. The primary function of this role is to ensure that the office space is kept organised, safe and meets the needs of the team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain an impeccable (and relaxed!) work environment by keeping the office presentable and facilities in good working order. This will include proactively resolving issues and focusing on improving operational efficiency at all levels.
* Manage the meeting rooms and make sure they are set up with the resources our teams need
* Maintain our AV and make sure we are set up for cross connectivity globally
* Front of house: act as a friendly and welcoming presence to the team and guests
* Assist in the set-up and running of events - from small scale to large dinner parties!
* Maintaining and upkeep of stock and supplies
* Health & safety
Skills and experience of the Office/Facilities Manager:
* 2+ years experience as a facilities or office manager, involved in operations including budgeting, planning, timeline management, implementation and execution
* You'll be energetic and a self starter
* Possessing excellent interpersonal skills: a large part of the role is client facing so you will love helping people, no task is too big or too small and you are passionate about supporting others
* You'll go out of your way to find the best solution for the team and company
* You care about creating a productive working environment and pay close attention to the details that delight others
* You are proactive and motivated and believe in setting and maintaining high standards for yourself and those around you
* An experienced problem solver, finding clever solutions to facilities challenges
If you have the relevant skills and experience for the role then we'd love to hear from you!
Contact: Lucy Abbott