Office Manager and PA
Major Players are working with a high end luxury retail brand who are looking for an Office Manager to join their team! They are one of the most sought after brands in their market, with a never ending list of celebrities wearing their name.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the office (circa 80 people).
About the ROLE
* Liaise with contractors
* Responsible for all company card payments working with the Finance team on improving procedures, budget and reporting.
* Plan company projects, procedures and general operations and anticipating any issues/risks
* Produce month end company payment & expense statements
* Manage all Health and Safety
* Some PA work for the MD
* Manage and negotiates all office subscriptions and suppliers
* Responsible for researching and booking all company travel
* Organise, audit and improve company systems, databases, and general procedures
* Work closely with management and Directors to provide administrative support
* Manage building access including alarm fob and key holders ensuring the building is secure and employees are safe at all times
* Supporting new starters - responsible for ordering & setting up furniture & equipment
* Managing the Receptionist - covering when they are on leave & lunch including answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, keeping showroom tidy and well maintained, managing in and outgoing post / couriers/ guests
* Constantly striving to improve the overall working environment
* Planning summer and Christmas company parties
This role is ideal for someone who has proven experience as an Office Manager and is looking to progress their career in Office Management within the Luxury Fashion Industry.
* At least five year's experience in a similar Office support role is required
* High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum)
* Ability to multi task
* Very positive attitude; reliable and dependable
* Exceptional customer service skills, able to demonstrate a polite and courteous and confident manner
* Ability to work to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges, deadlines and achieve results
* High attention to detail in office environment
* Good interpersonal, organisational and negotiating skills
* Works well on their own with initiative
* Sets priorities taking into account short and long-term needs of the business
* "Hands on" approach to all tasks
As if working for a hugely successful brand wasn't enough, they also have amazing benefits!
* 25 days holiday
* Employee discounts
* Free breakfast
* Monthly office socials
* Summer Fridays
* Discounted gym membership
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Office dogs - yes not one, but two office dogs!!!
We know you won't want to miss out, so apply today!!!
Contact: Lucy Abbott