Major Players have a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Office Manager to look after a small modern and vibrant office in Soho. Working at this dynamic creative agency, you will be responsible for ensuring the day to day running of the office as well as supporting the team.
With their head quarters in London, the company also have offices in NY and LA and with an impressive client base, you aren't going to want to miss out!
Being the go to person in the office, this is an extremely varied role where responsibilities will include:
* Facilities management
* IT support
* HR - managing holiday, sickness and annual leave
* Managing contractor and supplier relationships
* Ordering stationery and supplies
* Organising meetings
* Booking travel
* Events management - monthly socials, seasonal parties
* Team Support
* Helping organise logistics for shoots
As one of the only support staff within the office, this Office Manager needs to have previous experience in a similar role and within a similar industry. Ideally you will have come from another creative agency, studio or media company. Other things we are looking for are:
* Strong personality
* Be super proactive!
* Tech savvy
* Helpful "people-person" with excellent communication skills
* Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask
* Sense of humour
* First class attention to detail
This agency are down to earth, fun and creative. They love people who want to be involved in the business and will always put 110% in to every task they do!
If you like to be busy and are looking for a role you can really make your own, please get in touch today!
Contact: Lucy Abbott