This is a really creative workspace, with career progression mapped out and in return for your hard work you will receive excellent benefits and a generous salary.
As Office Manager, your day-day will involve all traditional duties including:
* Managing the office and staff members of up to 15 people
* Extensive diary management for the team with help from the PA's
* Composing newsletters and collating company reports
Managing studio operations from booking out meeting rooms and aiding the project teams to diary management
* Bookkeeping duties include customer invoicing, credit control, setting up supplier payments
* Using Xero and Excel
* Reporting weekly on cash forecast and new business invoicing
* Data Entry
* Reviewing invoices and payroll systems covering financial support
* Occasionally you may be asked to facilitate and lead internal public speaking training sessions,
* Alongside processing/authorising expenses
* HR point of contact and holder of HR files
* Managing all incoming communication (calls, emails, post) and distributing to relevant people
* Supporting and overseeing the agencies recruitment process
* Manage third parties e.g. photographers, printers, permits, logistic partners.
The right person for this role will have at least 1 years' experience as an Operations/Office Manager including Accounting skills, HR support and from within a creative environment. You will have extensive knowledge of diary management and administration. You will be a self-starter, with a proactive approach and will have a keen eye for detail.Skills needed: Financial software understanding eg. Xero, Sage, Excel If this sounds like the right role for you apply today for an immediate interview.
Major Players is an inclusive agency committed to building diversity in the Creative Industries.
Contact: Ella Augustin