New Business Manager - Experiential - £35 - £40k + bonus and bens
Contact: Lisa Nostro
Newly created, New Business Manager role will drive profitable business growth through acquisition, new lead-generation and partnerships, as well as identifying growth opportunities within the existing client base. Working closely with the Chief Exec and Head of Business development you will develop a strong new business strategy and pipeline in the field of events, live-communications and experiential marketing.
About the role
- Deliver profitable new business opportunities
- Manage the new business budget
- Champion innovation and creativity
- Oversee every stage of the new business process
- Provide support for pitches, meetings and conference calls
- Champion sustainability
- Existing agency experience
- Experience in marketing disciplines inc experiential, events, digital
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in software packages
Does this exciting role sound like you, do you tick all the boxes? If you have the relevent experience then please contact me for further details.