New Business Manager - Integrated Agency - London
Contact: Kate Bergman
£30,000 - £40,000 + great benefits
New Business Manager - The Client
Our Client has been growing brands and businesses since 1948, with expertise spanning; PR, Growth and Innovation, Advertising, Health and Work Experience. They have over 120 offices in 81 countries, they've won over 5 Grand Prix Awards at the most recent Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, with an astounding 70 + Lions overall, whilst also ranking in the top 5 Most Creative Networks. They are recognised for their extensive work with global brands including a range of well loved retailers, household name brands and global automotive clients.
New Business Manager - The Role
They have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Managers to join the team who will work closely with their New Business Directors. You will be agnostic across their main capabilities (Advertising, Customer Engagement, PR and help shape their outbound Marketing programme), getting stuck into a variety of new business, marketing and events responsibilities.
- Implement, drive and maintain reporting and targets
- Draft RFIs and RFPs under the supervision of the New Business Directors
- Drive updates of credentials and case studies across the three main capabilities, with the support of the New Business Executive
- Drive the implementation of the CRM system
- Manage the content roll out of our Marketing Automation plan
- Work with the New Business Directors to execute the new business and marketing plans
- Own the contact strategy which includes a variety of push and pull marketing tactics, events and thought leadership
- Work with New Business Executive in their endeavours to update external profiles (IPA, Creative brief, Oystercatchers), ensuring they are being represented in the best possible way
- Respond to network requests and requests from within the agency (e.g case studies, templates)
- Work with their account teams and New Business Directors on all aspects of the pitch process - wherever the heat is!
- Build relationships across the business, ensuring the New Business team is deemed professional, a beacon for New Business best practice and the beating heart of the agency
Who you are
You will be a natural communicator who can work with people at all levels of the agency, under direction and will be comfortable communicating with senior level staff.
You will be able to motivate others to produce work quickly, liaising with all departments - from production, client services and creative - to turn around work quickly, accurately and to budget.
You will be curious and sociable and, most importantly, excited by creativity.
If you are looking for a New Business Manager role with an exciting and ever evolving innovative and reliable market leading agency, then APPLY NOW !!!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 02078457205 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Joel Witter
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.